Kugnae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet AI Posting

2 posters

Go down

Pet AI Posting Empty Pet AI Posting

Post  Zyrus Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:47 am

Hello your friendly neighborhood noob here. I love my pets (19 of them). They save my life quite often (me being noob) and are a cool part of mabi life. I wanted to post this section for pet AI's. I am also posting a thread on "how to use the AI's". Hope they work well for ya.

One last thing...pet ai's (artificial intelligence) are not fool proof. Lag delay, hunger, stam, mp, glitches all affect how well the Ai's work. Sometimes so flawless othertimes getting you killed (bleh).

Laughing

Zyrus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pet AI Posting Empty Bear pet Ai

Post  Zyrus Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:06 am

The bears are my favorite pets and lots of fun. I took a pre-made AI and adjusted it for bears and their skills, since the original AI was for Dogs(pet self defense..forget author). If you not laggy (unlike me) your bears can solo almost anything cept Windmilling enemies and lions (still working on that). So here it is...

......apparently th Ai is too large for this forum...creating blogspot account to post Ais and link to.

Zyrus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pet AI Posting Empty Re: Pet AI Posting

Post  Oujii Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Here's the normal set of Pet AI that everyone here probly already has, but just in case someone doesn't have it....

-->Pet AI Compilation<--

I don't really like using them much myself... but i don't really spend much time messing with them.
Oujii
Oujii

Back to top Go down

Pet AI Posting Empty Re: Pet AI Posting

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down