Kugnae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get to level 20 explore fast!!

5 posters

Go down

How to get to level 20 explore fast!! Empty How to get to level 20 explore fast!!

Post  Zyrus Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:29 am

As many of you know the new areas have great potential for many things. One of them is a superfast way to level your exploration. Its so simple.

1. Buy a L-Rod. Equip it. Empty your bags into bank.
2. Hop on mount (or run, its slower but still fin).
3. Run a complete circle around cor and every minute or 2 you should find a chest with your L-Rod. Inside is a artifact.
4. Take artifact to banker and have him appriase it. The have him restore it (100 gold each). Once its restored you can turn in the artifacts for a reward.

Usually about 600-650 explore exp and same amount of gold. Within 15 min (on a horse) you should have about 10,000 explore experience to add. Do this for an hour and you'll have level 15-17 easily. A little more grindage and you'll get to 20 with little effort.

ADV Tip: Really not that adv but if too many people are in your channel doing the same thing, just change channel to find more empty one. Also you can sell these things for good money in shops(5-10k). People love to buy experience. Heck if you want money I'll buy artifacts at 6k each just mail them with price attched.

Zyrus
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to get to level 20 explore fast!! Empty Re: How to get to level 20 explore fast!!

Post  dlwguwlstkfka Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Zyrus wrote:As many of you know the new areas have great potential for many things. One of them is a superfast way to level your exploration. Its so simple.

1. Buy a L-Rod. Equip it. Empty your bags into bank.
2. Hop on mount (or run, its slower but still fin).
3. Run a complete circle around cor and every minute or 2 you should find a chest with your L-Rod. Inside is a artifact.
4. Take artifact to banker and have him appriase it. The have him restore it (100 gold each). Once its restored you can turn in the artifacts for a reward.

Usually about 600-650 explore exp and same amount of gold. Within 15 min (on a horse) you should have about 10,000 explore experience to add. Do this for an hour and you'll have level 15-17 easily. A little more grindage and you'll get to 20 with little effort.

ADV Tip: Really not that adv but if too many people are in your channel doing the same thing, just change channel to find more empty one. Also you can sell these things for good money in shops(5-10k). People love to buy experience. Heck if you want money I'll buy artifacts at 6k each just mail them with price attched.

I hate cap quests.. have to go back to basecamp/filia

dlwguwlstkfka
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to get to level 20 explore fast!! Empty Re: How to get to level 20 explore fast!!

Post  CrUsH Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:57 pm

I think this is great but to get to lvl 15 explore first then start doing these. Go back to Quilla for lvl 20 cap and then back here untill lvl 25.

CrUsH

Back to top Go down

Post  Megatron Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:23 pm

a good trick i found out is to just follow a bot that is collecting the gold from the chests. he goes exactally where the chest is, and theres a few seconds pause between when he arrives, and when he uses the L-rod to uncover the chest, so its really easy to beat him too it. and even if he does uncover it before you, he doesn't pick up the artifacts. also, the bot wont kill the guarded ones, which are very valuable, as they hold 2 artifacts. takes all the guess work outta it.

of course, if someone has recently already uncovered a chest in the route that the bot is on, he will still go to it, and try to uncover the chest. doesn't happen often enough to make it not worth your while though.

Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post  Miraya Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:13 am

Megatron wrote:a good trick i found out is to just follow a bot that is collecting the gold from the chests. he goes exactally where the chest is, and theres a few seconds pause between when he arrives, and when he uses the L-rod to uncover the chest, so its really easy to beat him too it. and even if he does uncover it before you, he doesn't pick up the artifacts. also, the bot wont kill the guarded ones, which are very valuable, as they hold 2 artifacts. takes all the guess work outta it.

of course, if someone has recently already uncovered a chest in the route that the bot is on, he will still go to it, and try to uncover the chest. doesn't happen often enough to make it not worth your while though.

This works best, but you have to follow him around everywhere.... and your inv gets full his inv doesn't... so while you appraise and turn them in you might get a chance to lose him No , the best one to follow is "mtkai" an elf in a yellow/green sasha robe
Miraya
Miraya

Back to top Go down

Post  Megatron Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 am

yea, that is a probelm. the bots have a fairly common route with eachother though, and if you have a horse, you can usually get to the appraiser, do your thing there, and guess where they'll be when you get back. they dont usually get too far away, and always seem to go counter-clockwise around the camp. if you do end up losing them, its not hard to find them again, expecially if you have a horse. the most i've ever lost one of my bots for is 30 seconds, although i do have a horse Smile

Happy Hunting

Megatron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum