Kugnae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zyrus Business Tip Volume 2 Starting to become a merhcant!

4 posters

Go down

Zyrus Business Tip Volume 2 Starting to become a merhcant! Empty Zyrus Business Tip Volume 2 Starting to become a merhcant!

Post  Zyrus Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 am

As some of you know I like to merch a bit. It can be frustrating when you have that one item but you cant sell it. You know its worth alot but no ones buying. Todays tip is a long term tip that will guarentee you'll sell your stuff faster and fore more money that others.

You want to develop your reputation as a honest merchant who always comes through and can get stuff no one else can. Its a slow process but the 3 biggest ones that can help you here are Ideals, Pages, and magic tofu. Once someone has bought from you ask them want else they need and offer to get it (if you can). Tell them you run a page finding...Ideal...tofu...(insert specialty) business and can come through where others can't. Offer free things if they refer thier friends!!!! Example: free Tofu with every 2 friends who purchase tofu. Free rides to TNN/CEO/Baol for every friend they refer. This willl get you more business than you can handle.

So step by step:
1. Talk to local guildmasters....this is in every tip. They have acces to more people.
2. Develope reputation by being fair and trustworthy.
3. Develope a specialty (tofu, pages, rides, ideals, enchants...other)
4. Give away freebies for referrals
5. Change your look to be very unique and recognizable. Silly, but helps. I wore a jumbo pelican protector when i sold tofu...everyone ne to ask the funny looking guy for tofu.

I like ideals...why? Cause people are spamming them all day long!! They sell for 10k each most of the time and usually (once you've played mabi for a bit) they are easy to get. 1 tip for selling ideals is to contect your local guildmasters(notice a theme in my tips) and say...who do you have who is getting close to ideals? I have a ________ideal. Ill sell it to them for 10k or i have 3 ideals (if you do) ill sell them for 25k. I know that guilds try to help but you don't always havetime to. Thanks alot.

If im broke I can sell ideals for a couple hours and make $100-$400k...not bad.

Have fun making money

Zyrus

Zyrus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zyrus Business Tip Volume 2 Starting to become a merhcant! Empty extra Ideal selling tip

Post  Waui Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 am

Once you've sold a few ideals, the odds are that most people in his/her guild (who you sold to,) will contact you when they get to Ideals. The trick is to not make people wait on you and sell them Ideals when they are ready, not when you are ready (see House Fliers trick to make this very simple.) If you don't do this, you may still sell that Ideal, but you won't get referred to the rest of their guild.

Happy Ideal selling!

Waui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zyrus Business Tip Volume 2 Starting to become a merhcant! Empty Re: Zyrus Business Tip Volume 2 Starting to become a merhcant!

Post  Electra aka "Vany" Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:44 am

For those of us that are newer than most of you can you explain what exactly it means to "sell" an ideal.

To the best of my understanding you allowing them to sketch you while in a similar outfit as the npc or something similar yes?

I know I am the one that tries you patience with all the questions Rolling Eyes that should be self evident so I thank you in advance for being patient yet one more time. flower
Electra aka
Electra aka "Vany"

Back to top Go down

Zyrus Business Tip Volume 2 Starting to become a merhcant! Empty Re: Zyrus Business Tip Volume 2 Starting to become a merhcant!

Post  CrUsH Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 am

Basically the person that needs the ideal will have to type your name in a box for the NPC. If you are their Ideal Look they get credit for that. People are willing to pay because it can be a pain.

CrUsH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down