Kugnae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

partial Tiara fix for v45 Mabinogi

4 posters

Go down

partial Tiara fix for v45 Mabinogi Empty partial Tiara fix for v45 Mabinogi

Post  Waui Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:43 pm

Here is the link to the forum where I found this information, and the link to this new program Datapacker.
http://mabimods.us.to/index.php/topic,682.30.html
http://mabimods.us.to/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item121

There is a picture tutorial of how to do this in that Thread, but I will still explain it here. First you must have a fresh, un-modded copy of Mabinogi v45 installed on your system. You download and install Tiara v45 somewhere OTHER than your Mabinogi folder, any random folder is fine. Then download the Datapacker and put both the Datapacker.exe and the Data folder from your Tiara v45 install into your C://Nexon/Mabinogi folder. At this point you just run the Datapacker.exe, click Find, click Modify, and done. You are now partially modded. This allows all data mods to work, but not any of the .dll mods. This means you get things like Text fix, Explore maps, cutscene removal, etc.. but you do not get Zoom, CP, true Item dura, and mods like that.

Enjoy Mabi being playable once again ^^

Waui
Admin

Back to top Go down

partial Tiara fix for v45 Mabinogi Empty Re: partial Tiara fix for v45 Mabinogi

Post  Electra aka "Vany" Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:09 am

Awesome and thank you..

er except.. could you send me a pm on how ones goes about getting the Tiara v45 mod to complete this process?
Electra aka
Electra aka "Vany"

Back to top Go down

partial Tiara fix for v45 Mabinogi Empty summon mod working again?????????????????

Post  taiden Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:51 am

I have been wondering if the summoning mod. works with the partial tiara moonshine mod. to with all the stuff the guild has down and check out to change in the game i figure i'm not the only one that has wondered the same thing. my thing is though has anyone tried to get it to work yet and if so how to go about it for the rest of us to enjoy it also. Very Happy
taiden
taiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Waui Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Summon mod seems to have just stopped working, for me anyway. my itemdb file is still where it should be, and was there while I ran the Datapacker. If it were a simple data mod, it would have been modded in with the rest. However, it did not. So, unfortunately, I can offer no fix for it. I miss it too! That mod was so handy.

Waui
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kongmeng_vue Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:16 am

how do i get the mod where??

kongmeng_vue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down